No Rain, No Flowers Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'No rain, no flowers' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
Every single little thing in life depends on balance. We have rain and sun, bad and good, hate and love, and so much more. “No rain no flowers” is the perfect quote to remind us that we need both sides to thrive and coexist. All too often, we choose a side, a side we think is right but, it’s important to remember that without rain, there are no flowers. If you’re trying to find balance in your life and views, our no rain no flowers temporary tattoo could be just what you need.
Created in an italic handwritten script font, our no rain no flowers temporary tattoo is an elegant and sophisticated piece with so much meaning. Perfect for men and women of all ages, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging. They’re the perfect ecological alternative, made with non-toxic ink and materials.
Best of all, they come in packs of three so you can share your new motto with friends and family. This multipack is also a great alternative to try out the design on different parts of your body if you’ve been thinking of committing to the real thing.
If you’re ready to embrace progress and growth in your life, you need to embrace the unexpected downpours that will inevitably come your way. This no rain no flowers temporary tattoo can act as the perfect reminder to embrace the bad in order to truly enjoy and appreciate the good.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend