Om Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Om symbol temporary tattoo. This symbol is also known as the Sanskrit Symbol for Breathe.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.4 cm (width)|
In recent years, there has been a surge in the popularity of tattoos featuring sacred symbols from Eastern religions. Our Om symbol temporary tattoo is a perfect example of one of these beautiful and powerful designs.
Frequently referred to as the ancient Sanskrit symbol for breathe, our ecological Om symbol fake tattoo features a fascinating and deeply meaningful design for many people. This variation features an alluring design with bold curves, meandering lines, and dots.
Our Om symbol sticker tattoo depicts a sacred sound, which is often used in meditation. For many people, this design represents their spiritual journey and connection to the universe. It can also be seen as a reminder to live in the present moment and to be aware of the interconnectedness of all things.
Anyone familiar with Buddhist and Hindu symbols will quickly spot the references to Unalome in our Om symbol temporary tattoo. Used to represent the journey we take from birth to enlightenment, this design is a beautiful way to embrace one’s beliefs. We also have this Om Unalome fake tattoo if a larger size is preferred.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.