Om Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Om unalome temporary tattoo. The symbol is also know as the ancient Sanskrit Symbol for Breathe.
|Nº of tattoos
|3 in / 7.4 cm (width)
Our Om Unalome temporary tattoo is a beautiful rendition of a design that has grown in popularity in recent years. Also referred to as the Sanskrit symbol for “breathe,” this design appeals to many people who have respect for these Buddhist and Hindu traditions and beliefs.
This eye-catching Om and Unalome fake tattoo bring together two sacred symbols, resulting in an intricate design that has a powerful appearance on the skin. It may look like random shapes or symbols to the uninitiated, but our Om Unalome sticker tattoo is so much more than a pretty design.
Om is a sacred sound in Hinduism and Buddhism, often used as part of meditation. It is said to represent the Universal Absolute, the source of all creation. The unalome is a symbol of the journey to enlightenment. It is often seen as a spiral, representing twists and turns we take on the path to self-discovery.
When combined, this eco-friendly Unalome and Om symbol fake tattoo can be used to remind us of our own journey to enlightenment or spiritual beliefs. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment before getting inked. For those who prefer something more traditional, we offer this Unalome temporary tattoo or handwritten Om temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend