Ornamental Arrow Compass Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Ornamental arrow compass temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||4 in / 10 cm (height)|
Our ornamental arrow compass semi-permanent tattoo is a great option for anyone seeking an intricate design that incorporates many universal symbols. This breathtaking design can be interpreted in a number of different ways, which makes it appealing to people from all walks of life.
This skin-safe arrow and compass long-lasting tattoo incorporates several symbols, including an arrow, sun, moon, and stars, to create the overall appearance of a compass rose. This is an ethereal design that clearly indicates a fascination with the heavens.
The sun is often seen as a symbol of hope, enlightenment, and new beginnings. An arrow pierced through the sun can represent the struggles one has faced in life and overcome, or it could be a reminder to always strive for progress. When seen together, our ornamental arrow compass semi-permanent temporary can be interpreted as a desire to understand one’s path in life.
This beautiful arrow and sun long-lasting fake tattoo could also be used to represent the journey of self-discovery. In this case, the sun represents the ego, while the arrow indicates the path of introspection and growth. Whatever the interpretation, this design will turn heads and start conversations. It comes in a set of two and lasts for about 14 days on the skin, making it the easiest way to try out the design before committing. For something much less ornate, we suggest our arrow semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend