Paper Plane Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line paper plane two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Looking for a versatile design with an eye-catching appeal? Our skin-safe paper plane semi-permanent tattoo is an excellent option to consider. Created from gardenia juice, this design lasts on the skin for around 2 weeks before fading away.
Like all airplanes, this folded paper plane long-lasting tattoo can be used to express a love of travel and adventure. It’s ideal for those with wanderlust in the blood! But this design can also express a wide variety of other meanings.
Our paper airplane semi-permanent temporary tattoo can be a symbol of hope. In a world that is often filled with turmoil and heartache, the paper airplane represents the possibility of better days ahead. The design can symbolize the journey of life itself. Just as a paper airplane starts out small and insignificant, it can eventually take flight and soar through the sky.
This ecological paper airplane long-lasting fake tattoo can symbolize momentum and a forward trajectory. It’s a great choice for progressive thinkers and anyone who is driven to achieve their wildest dreams. It comes in a set of two, so it’s ideal for trying out matching tattoos or experimenting with placements. We also have this flying paper plane semi-permanent tattoo as another option to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend