Peach Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small peach emoji temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.3 in / 0.8 cm (height)
The much-loved peach is ripe with symbolism. Around the world, this summer fruit is appreciated not just for its heavenly scent and taste, but also for its meaning. In Japan and China, the peach is a symbol of longevity and immortality. One of the Three Blessed Fruits in Buddhism, it symbolizes longevity in these cultures, too. In ancient Greece, peaches were associated with marriage and the end of the bride’s virginity. They were used to bless the new couple with a long and happy marriage.
Today peaches are popular not just as fruits - they are also featured in emojis and amazing motifs in tattoo design. If you’re considering permanent ink, our eco-friendly peach temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try before you buy!
The modern symbolism of our peach fake tattoo is a bit cheeky - the peach emoji is often used to convey sensuality or the fine curves of someone’s derriere. By getting this fruit tattooed on your skin, you might be showing off your own desirability.
Of course, you might just love the taste of a juicy peach on a hot summer’s day, which is another perfectly good reason to try out our peach adhesive tattoo. This full-color design comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share with a friend. For more fruit-inspired designs, be sure to check out our tiny pineapple temporary tattoo or our cherry couple sticker tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend