Per Aspera Ad Astra Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
“Per aspera ad astra” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
Per Aspera Ad Astra is an ancient Latin phrase that was popularized in the late 1800s and is now used around the world in connection with educational institutions. The phrase is translated to mean “to the stars through hardship.” According to historians, the politician John James Ingalls is responsible for popularizing this phrase. First used in a speech to describe the pioneering spirit of the people of Kansas, these words later became the state’s motto.
Per Aspera Ad Astra is associated with education and science because it acknowledges that hard work and dedication are required to achieve our goals. When the words were first said, humans actually had no possibility of reaching the stars. But with science, time, and technology, we are now capable of achieving more than ever imagined.
Our ‘per aspera ad astra’ temporary tattoo is a great choice for anyone who wants to acknowledge the value of this ancient phrase. It may serve as a personal reminder to stay focused on your goals, despite the challenges you face. Or it may provide the inspiration you need to remain dedicated to your educational pursuits.
Written in an elegant, handwritten script, our eco-friendly fake tattoo is the best way to experiment with this tattoo before getting inked. This ‘per aspera ad astra’ adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements, consider matching tattoos, or share one with a like-minded friend.
Love Latin phrases? Don’t miss our entire collection of Latin quote temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend