Pine Tree Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Pine tree temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4 cm / 1.6 in (height)|
In Native American culture, the pine tree represents serenity. For others, this powerful and majestic tree symbolizes wisdom and longevity. It is also a common symbol of fertility, family, and relationships. Whether you’re looking for a quiet place to rest your mind, have lived a life full of incredible experiences, or are ready to start a family of your own, our pine tree temporary tattoo could be just the piece you need to mark the occasion.
Created using fine black lines, our pine tree temporary tattoo is a small yet bold piece that is perfect for men and women of all ages. Simplistic and extremely detailed, all of our plastic-free temporary tattoos are made using high-quality materials that have little to no negative impact on the environment. Designed as the perfect green alternative, all of our products are delivered in 100% paper packaging.
Thanks to its large, looming stature, many see the pine tree as a symbol of protection, something that fits in very well with the idea of family and new life. If you’re welcoming a new family member into the world and would like to mark the occasion with a protective symbol that can watch over you, our pine tree temporary tattoo is the right design for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend