Rose Phases Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Rose and moon phases temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Are you looking for a mystical, eye-catching design that embraces the symbolism associated with roses? If so, our rose phases temporary tattoo by Tukoi could be the perfect design for you!
Drawn using sustainable black soy ink, this rose and moon fake tattoo features a long-stemmed rose surrounded by seven moons at various stages in its cycle. The inclusion of the moon in this design references change, cycles, and time. Since roses are classic symbols of love, passion, and romance, this design could be seen to represent how love evolves and grows over time. This rose phases adhesive tattoo would make an incredible choice for a matching tattoo to get with your best friend or partner!
Our rose phases sticker tattoo could be used to represent your own growth over time. Roses, like any other plant, can be seen as symbols of growth and potential. Showing a rose with the moon points to the changes that will occur over a rose’s lifecycle.
It’s also entirely possible that you’re drawn to this design for its mystical beauty alone. This design, created in the fine line style, will have a powerful impact wherever you decide to place it. Don’t worry, it comes in a set of three so you can try out placements before making a commitment. Want to try out all of Tukoi’s beautiful designs? Grab the full collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend