Self Love Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Set of three handwritten “self love” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.1 in / 5.4 cm (width)
It can be easy to lose yourself in others, to get engulfed in the world, and to forget to focus on yourself. A lack of self-love often leads to sadness, low self-esteem, and a feeling of helplessness. Self-love has to be one of the most important things that a person does for themselves. If you would like a reminder to give yourself a break, to nurture and cherish yourself, then our self-love temporary tattoo is exactly what you need!
Created using an italic handwritten font, our self-love temporary tattoo is a minimalist and elegant piece perfect for men and women of all ages. Made of non-toxic materials and ink, this green alternative is plastic-free and comes in 100% paper packaging. Not only this, each order provides you with three pieces meaning you can try out your design on different parts of your body or share it with friends.
Our FDA-compliant temporary tattoos are great for those who are thinking of getting a real tattoo but still haven’t agreed on a final design. They’re perfect for trying out different pieces on different parts of the body.
If you’re looking for a small and sophisticated piece that can remind you to give yourself a little tender loving care, our self-love temporary tattoo will be right down your alley!
If you liked our self love Tatteco, be sure to check out our love yourself first temporary tattoo, too.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend