Love Yourself First Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Love yourself first' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (width)|
“Love Yourself First” are words that are usually uttered as relationship advice, but the truth is that this phrase relates to all aspects of life.
To love yourself doesn’t necessarily mean ignoring hurtful things that others say to you or thinking that you’re the best thing since sliced bread. This “Love Yourself First” temporary tattoo represents the idea of accepting and embracing all parts of your individuality.
Each individual is a whole in his or her own right. Instead of always working on improving your skills or changing your appearance, to “Love Yourself First” can be paraphrased as making peace with who you are, humbly accepting the things you’re good at, and gracefully admitting your shortcomings.
This “Love Yourself First” temporary is also a reminder to not lose who you are as a person for others. Whether it’s friends, family, or partners, it’s easy to get carried away in a relationship and lose you as an individual. Through this temporary tattoo, the wearer can remember to carve out his or her own path without needing the approval of others.
Looking for a meaningful set of words that remind you to have self-love and compassion, this “Love Yourself First” temporary tattoo is an excellent choice.
If you liked our love yourself first Tatteco, be sure to check out our self love temporary tattoo, too.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend