Semicolon Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small semicolon semi-permanent two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (height)
Our semicolon semi-permanent tattoo is a perfect example of how a small design can have a huge impact. The semicolon became much more than a punctuation mark when Amy Bleul, an important mental health advocate, founded Project Semicolon. She chose to use this small symbol to represent the continuation of one’s life or story.
If you’re considering this semicolon two-week temporary tattoo it could be because you or someone you love has suffered from mental health challenges. By getting this design, you are standing in solidarity with those around the world who have faced similar issues.
Our plastic-free semicolon 2-week tattoo is made with a plant-based ink that is designed to sink into your skin so it will last much longer than a typical fake tattoo. Our semicolon long-lasting fake tattoo should stay on your skin for around two weeks or longer, depending on how well you care for it!
This semi-permanent tattoo comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. It would also make a powerful matching tattoo to get with someone who has shared your journey. Looking for something a little smaller? You might prefer this small semicolon semi-permanent tattoo as an alternative.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend