Serendipity Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'serendipity' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
Ever been involved in a happy accident? Serendipity is when a person is expecting or searching for something and instead, they come across something else as a happy coincidence. It’s when you essentially discover something pleasant unexpectedly. It happens to everyone at some point in their lives and it can actually be life-changing. If you’ve made a happy discovery that has had a positive impact on your life, then our serendipity temporary tattoo could be just what you need to mark the occasion.
Available in a minimalist handwritten script font, our serendipity temporary tattoo is an elegant and subtle piece that is perfect for the eco-conscious out there. Made using non-toxic materials and ink, this eco-friendly temporary tattoo is free of plastic and comes delivered in 100% paper packaging.
But, this serendipity tattoo is great for more than marking a fortunate and unexpected moment in your life. This sophisticated piece is also a great way to remind you that the future is filled with positivity. That’s right, if you’ve had a tough time and are confident that the next chapter will be a happier and more prosperous one, this serendipity temporary tattoo could be the perfect reminder to keep your head held high, no matter what life throws your way.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend