Shining North Stars Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist fine line north star semi-permanent temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Looking to add some sparkle and shine to your skin? A star tattoo is an obvious solution! There are many options to consider, but if you prefer a subtle, elegant design, we recommend this shining North Stars semi-permanent tattoo.
In addition to looking incredible on the skin, the North Star is a powerful symbol. From our earliest existence, mankind has looked to the stars for guidance and inspiration. The North Star is a particularly special star because it remains stationary in the sky, as the other stars appear to rotate around it. For many people, our two North Stars semi-permanent fake tattoo symbolizes hope and constancy.
Our shining stars long-lasting tattoo could also be used to embrace the traditional symbolism of stars, which includes direction, guidance, and protection. Whatever your motivation for being attracted to this design, you can enjoy trying it out for up to two weeks, thanks to our use of a unique blend of vegetable ink that allows the design to sink into your skin.
Our skin-friendly shining North Stars long-lasting temporary tattoo arrives in a set of two, which makes it the ideal way to try out placements. You can share with a friend to get their opinion on this design! If you like this one, you might enjoy our second star to the right semi-permanent tattoo as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend