Shooting Star Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Shooting star temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.6 in / 6.4 cm (width)
Tattoos featuring any type of star are among the most popular motifs in tattoo design - and for good reason! This is a beautiful way to adorn the skin while offering the wearer the opportunity to embrace the symbolism associated with stars. For those seeking a unique design, we suggest this shooting star temporary tattoo by Puntuak.
In a world of 5-pointed stars, Puntuak’s elegant shooting star fake tattoo stands on its own. This eye-catching design features a 7-pointed star atop a long tail. Depicting a star as it streaks across the sky, this ethereal design will add a touch of magic wherever it is placed.
This plastic-free shooting star sticker tattoo can have a variety of different meanings, depending on the individual. For some, it may represent a moment of intense joy or success, while for others, it may be a reminder of a lost loved one. In general, however, shooting star tattoos are seen as positive symbols of hope and inspiration.
While many people choose our temporary shooting star tattoo by Puntuak because they see it as a representation of their personal journey, others choose this one simply for its incredible looks! This design comes in a set of three, so it’s great for sharing with friends or decorating the skin for any occasion. For a different style, check out this little shooting star fake tattoo by Puntuak.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend