Small Amor Fati Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small semi-permanent “amor fati” 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
The concept of amor fati goes beyond simply loving one’s fate. It’s the idea that everything that happens in your life is necessary and should be embraced and celebrated. If this is a concept that you’re attracted to, then you’ll love our ‘amor fati’ semi-permanent tattoo.
The ancient Greek philosopher Epictetus and the Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius both discussed similar concepts in their writings, but it was Friedrich Nietzsche who popularized the idea of amor fati. If you’re ready to join some of the greatest philosophers and love your own fate, our ‘amor fati’ two-week tattoo is the perfect way to start.
Designed using a classic handwritten font, our ‘amor fati’ long-lasting fake tattoo will have an elegant appearance on your skin. It comes in a set of 2 so you can try out placements or share one with a friend.
We created this ‘amor fati’ two-week tattoo using skin-friendly gardenia ink and plastic-free materials. Designed to sink into your skin, this long-lasting fake tattoo will stay on your skin for around two weeks, so you can get a sense of whether this is the right choice for you. As an alternative, we also have this version of our ‘amor fati’ 2-week temporary tattoo, which has a capital letter at the start of each word.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend