Amor Fati 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent “Amor Fati” 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
Our ecological ‘amor fati’ 2-week temporary tattoo features a well-known Latin phrase that means "love of fate." For many people, this expression provides reassurance, hope, and inspiration. Arriving in a set of two, our handwritten ‘amor fati’ two-week tattoo is the perfect way to try out this classic design before getting inked.
The philosophy behind this phrase is that we should embrace all of the events of life, both good and bad, as part of our fate. The goal is to achieve a state of detachment in order to remain calm and peaceful in the face of life's ups and downs. This philosophical stance has its roots in Stoicism but also resonates with other schools of thought, such as Buddhism and Epicureanism.
In more recent history, the words in our handwritten ‘amor fati’ 2-week tattoo have been popularized by figures such as Friedrich Nietzsche and Jordan Peterson. For Nietzsche, it was a way of affirming life in all its creativity and chaos, while for Peterson it represents a form of acceptance that can lead to personal growth.
Our skin-friendly ‘amor fati’ two-week temporary tattoo is created from a unique blend of gardenia ink, which sinks into the skin. This allows the design to last for around 14 days, giving the wearer ample time to decide if this is the right choice. For other popular words of wisdom, check out all of the Latin 2-week temporary tattoos in our collection.
If you like this small amor fati design but prefer regular temporary tattoos that last 2-5 days, click here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend