Small Be Still Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Handwritten style 'be still' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
There are a few ways to interpret our small handwritten ‘be still’ temporary tattoo. The meaning of these words can vary significantly based on the wearer’s views and spiritual beliefs. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for trying out placements before getting inked.
For Christians worldwide, our ecological handwritten ‘be still’ fake tattoo references Psalm 46:10, which reads: “Be still and know that I am God.” For some, these words provide comfort through challenging times. For others, they serve as a reminder that we must surrender our own ideas and submit to God’s will in our life.
For others, our small handwritten ‘be still’ sticker tattoo references their meditation practice. They know that the act of stillness helps to focus and calm the mind so they can focus on the present moment.
Our handwritten ‘be still’ temporary tattoo can also help us slow down and appreciate the simple things in life. This can be a difficult task in our fast-paced world, but it is important to remember that stillness is not the absence of motion but a state of being at peace with oneself and the world around us. However this message is interpreted, it will be a beautiful reminder of the value of stillness in a chaotic world. We also offer a long-lasting version of this design - check out our ‘be still’ 2-week fake tattoo to enjoy the design for longer.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend