Small Black Snake Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent small minimalist black snake 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
For many people, snakes are a powerful and fascinating symbol. Their beautiful, curving bodies and the deep meaning make them a wonderful motif to explore in your next tattoo. If you’re ready to try out a design for up to two weeks, then you’ll love our small black snake semi-permanent tattoo!
Using a unique ink created from the gardenia flower, this black snake two-week temporary tattoo is a great way to try out this design and experiment with placements. Arriving in a set of two, you can also share one with a friend or try out matching tattoos!
The symbolism of the snake has varied throughout history and can be interpreted differently in various cultures. In Christianity, for example, the snake is a classic symbol of the balance between good and evil. Many cultures recognize snakes as symbols of rebirth and regeneration, due to their ability to shed their skin. Additionally, the ancient Greeks and Egyptians viewed snakes as symbols of fertility and power.
No matter why you are attracted to snakes, it’s a good idea to try out different designs before getting inked. Our plastic-free black snake semi-permanent tattoo provides the best opportunity to do just that. If you would prefer a smaller size, we also offer this tiny black snake semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend