Small Fine Line Wreath Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line laurel wreath temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
Tattoos that incorporate organic elements, such as plants, flowers, and leaves, are a top choice for many people. You might be attracted to this design because you have a deep appreciation for nature or because you are attracted to its specific symbolism.
Our sustainable small fine line wreath temporary tattoo is the perfect example of a design that is appealing for both of these reasons. This design features two branches that are crossed at their bases. It looks similar to a laurel wreath, which was traditionally worn by winners of competitions in ancient Greece.
You might be interested in our small laurel wreath fake tattoo because of these historical connotations or for something else completely. It’s entirely possible that you’re simply attracted to the elegant beauty of our minimalist wreath sticker tattoo. If you prefer a wreath with more detail or a different shape, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in our larger collection of flower wreath temporary tattoos.
This is a tiny design that will have its biggest impact when placed on a small body part, such as your finger, wrist, or collarbone. With its organic shape and simple design, it will add a touch of elegance wherever you decide to place it. Don’t worry - it comes in a set of three so you have plenty of chance to try out placements before getting inked.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend