Small Ginkgo Leaf Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
The oldest surviving species of tree on the planet, the ginkgo tree has fascinated and enchanted humankind for millennia. Today many people choose to get the leaves of this tree inked on their skin as a way to embrace their potent symbolism. Our ecological small ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo comes in a set of three and offers the ideal way to experiment with this design before getting inked.
For many people, our small ginkgo leaf fake tattoo offers a beautiful way to show their appreciation for Asian culture. In traditional Chinese medicine, the ginkgo leaf is associated with balance and harmony. The veined pattern of the leaf can represent the yin and yang, and the leaf itself is believed to bring good luck. In Japanese culture, the ginkgo is a symbol of longevity and the beauty of nature.
Other people are drawn to our small ginkgo leaf sticker tattoo as a symbol of strength and resilience. The tree is known for its ability to withstand harsh conditions and prosper in even the most unlikely places. Those who choose this design may do so as a reminder that they, too, are capable of enduring difficult times and emerging victorious.
In many cultures, the ginkgo is considered a sacred tree, and its leaves are thought to bring good luck, so it’s hardly surprising that many people are attracted to our small ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo! For a design with more detailing, check out this version of our ginkgo leaf fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend