Ginkgo Leaf Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
The ginkgo tree is one of the most remarkable plants in existence today. It is the oldest tree species in the world and considered a “living fossil” because it has changed very little since it first appeared in the fossil record. Ginkgos are even more fascinating due to their long lifespan - these incredible trees can live for 3,000 years or longer!
Due to their ability to survive through the ages, the ginkgo leaf is a symbol of longevity and strength. Ginkgos are also used to symbolize peace and hope. For these reasons, it is considered very bad luck to uproot a ginkgo tree. As a respected plant, ginkgos are protected and honored in many communities, where they are allowed to grow indefinitely and provide enjoyment to the people living there.
Our ginkgo leaf temporary tattoo is created in the fine line aesthetic, providing a beautiful, natural effect. If you’re thinking about getting a ginkgo leaf tattoo, this is the perfect way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share with a friend. Our ginkgo leaf would also make a great matching tattoo!
Show your love of mother earth by choosing our plastic-free temporary tattoos. In order to minimize the environmental impact of our product, we have selected earth-friendly materials including non-toxic adhesives, soy-based inks, and 100% recyclable papers and packaging.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend