Small Semicolon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small semicolon temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The semicolon as a symbol is about far more than marking the fact that you’re a grammar nerd. That’s right, the semicolon represents the importance of mental health and suicide prevention. Born from a social media movement, the semicolon has become an increasingly popular tattoo choice among those struggling with addiction, depression, suicide, and self-injury. If you have been on your own journey with mental health or know someone who has, our small semicolon temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Small, simple, and minimalist, our semicolon temporary tattoo is perfect for men and women of all ages. Also available in a larger size, this temporary tattoo is made using non-toxic materials and high-quality ink. It is the perfect ecological alternative for those who want to minimize their impact on the environment as it is made plastic-free and comes in 100% paper packaging.
Available in packs of three, this temporary tattoo is a great choice if you want to try out the design on different parts of your body or spread awareness by sharing it with friends. Temporary tattoos are also a great option if you’re thinking of getting a permanent piece but want to try out a design before opting for the real deal.
If you’re ready to share your story and spread the word about the importance of mental health, our semicolon temporary tattoo is a great design to mark the occasion.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend