Small 'The Great Wave off Kanagawa' Circle Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist 'The Great Wave off Kanagawa' circle temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo that features Hakusai’s The Great Wave? If so, our The Great Wave Off Kanagawa circle temporary tattoo offers you a way to try out this iconic piece of art before committing to ink!
For many people, The Great Wave has become synonymous with traditional Japanese art. Since its creation in 1831, this woodblock print has made waves around the world thanks to its beautiful imagery and the poignant message that it conveys. Part of a larger series of work that features different views of Mount Fuji, The Wave shows a towering wave as it threatens to topple a tiny boat below.
The message is clear - nature is powerful and unyielding and we must maintain a healthy respect for nature or we risk being consumed by it. Whether you are attracted to this message or simply love the beautiful portrayal of the ocean and Mount Fuji, our The Great Wave fake tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
In this variation, The Wave is featured within a circle, providing a gentle approach to this wild scene. It is designed using only black vegetable ink and comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend. If you prefer the full-color version of this design, be sure to check out this version of Hokusai’s The Great Wave temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend