Small Watercolor Red Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor style red rose temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Lena Fedchenko|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Red roses are used across many cultures to symbolize love, romance, and passion. A classic gift between lovers on Valentine’s Day, red roses are a romantic way to say “I love you.” Red roses are one of the most popular themes in tattoo design, with most people choosing to get them to represent the love and passion they feel towards someone.
Are you thinking about getting a rose tattoo? If so, our temporary tattoos are the perfect way to try before you buy! There are so many different styles out there and you’ll want to explore your options before making a commitment.
Our small watercolor red rose temporary tattoo was designed in collaboration with Lena Fedchenko. A talented tattoo artist from Russia, Fedchenko is known for her full-color, nature-inspired designs that feature precise detailing. This design showcases the natural beauty of a rose perched atop an elegant, leafy stem.
If you’re looking for a delicate red rose fake tattoo, this might be the right choice for you. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements, share with a friend, or consider matching tattoos with your partner. If you prefer something a little bigger, don’t miss this larger version of Fedchenko’s watercolor red rose sticker tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend