Watercolor Red Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style red rose temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
Soft and delicate yet filled with passion, our watercolor red rose temporary tattoo was designed by the talented tattoo artist Lena Fedchenko, who specializes in watercolor style temporary tattoos. Known for her unique subtle style, the artist uses distinctive shades and colors in all of her designs making them extremely magical - and this piece is no exception!
Created in non-toxic green and red ink, our watercolor red rose temporary tattoo is an elegant piece that truly captures the reflection of the light on the petals and leaves. This realistic representation of a rose is the perfect ecological alternative as it contains no plastic and is even delivered in 100% paper packaging. Great for eco-conscious men and women of all ages, all of our temporary tattoos are delivered in sets of three so that you can see what they look like on different parts of your body or share them with friends.
Traditionally, the red rose represents passion and love. It is the flower we give our partners on Valentine’s Day and is a true symbol of romance, an immortal love that can withstand everything. If you’re thinking about getting a real tattoo but want a way to try out a design before committing, our watercolor red rose temporary tattoo will allow you to test the waters before jumping in headfirst.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend