Sun And Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist sun and moon temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (width)|
There’s an old legend that tells the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, it died every day to let her come out at night and breathe in the darkness. While no one knows where the legend originated from, there’s no better way to describe the relationship between these two celestial beings. Our environmentally-conscious sun and moon temporary tattoo captures this emotion as it portrays them close together, but yet completely apart.
Our sun and moon temporary tattoo is printed on and sent in 100% paper packaging, making it a green alternative for your next piece. It features an elegant design of the sun shining light next to a completely black half-moon, which represents the dark mantle of the night. The symbols are combined into one unique piece that’s printed using non-toxic, plant-based ink.
Although they are essential, the sun and the moon have completely different effects on life on our planet. The sun is responsible for bringing light and energy that feeds plants and all living things. The moon, on the other hand, comes out during the night, influencing tides as well as natural cycles in the animal kingdom.
If you want a green alternative for your sun and moon temporary tattoo, our plastic-free non-permanent may be the right one for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend