Sun And Moon Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist sun and moon semi-permanent two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Sun and moon tattoos are among the most popular designs in the world of body art. And it's no surprise why: these celestial symbols have been associated with a wide range of meanings, ranging from strength and power to love and beauty. If you’re looking for a unique design to represent your appreciation for these forces, you’ll love our sun and moon semi-permanent tattoo.
This design features a black crescent moon joined with a sun surrounded by radiant rays. Our sustainable sun and moon long-lasting tattoo gives off a distinctly ethereal and spiritual vibe, making it a great choice for anyone who appreciates the symbolic significance of these celestial bodies.
The sun is often associated with masculine energy, warmth, and life-giving properties, while the moon is linked to feminine energy, intuition, and receptivity. Combined, the sun and moon represent the perfect balance of opposing forces. Together, they are symbolic of the cyclical nature of life, death, and rebirth. In many traditions, the sun and moon are also seen as representatives of the yin and yang, providing a visual representation of the interplay between light and dark, positive and negative.
You might choose our semi-permanent sun and moon tattoo to represent any of these meanings, or simply because you are attracted to its beautiful design. Whatever your motivation, our skin-friendly sun and moon long-lasting fake tattoo offers you the ideal way to try before you buy since it lasts on your skin for about 14 days before fading away and comes in a set of two. Not quite what you had in mind? No worries, we have a full collection of sun 2-week temporary tattoos for you to explore!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend