Sun Snake Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Sun Snake temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
When it comes to symbols, there are few that are as ancient and widespread as the sun and the snake. These powerful symbols have been used since ancient times in nearly all cultures around the world. If you’re looking for a design that incorporates both of these, look no further than our sun snake temporary tattoo.
Designed in collaboration with Tukoi Oya, our plastic-free sun and snake fake tattoo shows a snake slithering into the sun. Both the snake and the sun are embellished with dots and lines, giving this design an eye-catching appearance on the skin.
Snakes are universal symbols of rebirth, transformation, and immortality, due to their ability to shed their skin as they grow. In certain cultures, snakes are also strongly connected to fertility and healing. The sun has been used to embody cosmic or spiritual power, eternity, time, and life itself.
This fascinating design conveys deep meaning that will vary from person to person. Designed using eco-friendly papers and soy-based inks, our snake sun sticker tattoo is the ideal way to experiment with Tukoi’s design before getting inked. If you can’t get enough of her incredible designs, check out our collection of Tukoi fake tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend