Three Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor three leaf clover temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)
Also referred to as shamrocks, three-leaf clovers are strongly associated with Saint Patrick and Irish legend. In the 5th century CE, Saint Patrick visited Ireland with plans to Christianise the country. The legend goes that he used a green three-leaf clover to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity. Paintings of Saint Patrick frequently portray him with a shamrock in one hand and a cross in the other.
Today, we associate three-leaf clover with springtime, new beginnings, protection, and good fortune. In pre-Christian times, the ancient druids of Ireland carried clover to help them avoid and escape evil spirits. While the four-leaf clover is synonymous with good luck, many people also consider a shamrock to be a sign of good fortune.
Are you thinking about getting a three-leaf clover tattoo? Whether you want to embrace its ties to Ireland or protective powers, our three leaf clover temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try before you buy.
This shamrock fake tattoo was created in collaboration with Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from South Korea, who is known for her watercolor style and nature-inspired designs. Created using various shades of green, this beautiful clover adhesive tattoo will add a touch of whimsy and magic wherever you decide to place it.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend