Four Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small watercolor four leaf clover temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Zihee|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
While the meaning behind many tattoo designs is not immediately obvious, there is nothing ambiguous about a four-leaf clover tattoo! This is a powerful symbol of good luck and fortune. When you find a four-leaf clover, it’s a sign that your luck will soon turn.
The association with good luck is hundreds of years old. The ancient Celts believed that four-leaf clovers offered magical protection against harm and bad luck. Celtic priests carried shamrocks with them in order to see evil spirits before they arrived so they could change their fate. The first literary reference to the good luck of four-leaf clovers was made by Sir John Melton in 1620 when he wrote: “If a man walking in the fields find any four-leaved grass, he shall in a small while after find some good thing."
What child hasn’t spent hours hunting for a four-leaf clover? This beloved pastime is passed down between generations, keeping the associations of good luck strong. If you’re looking for a way to carry the protection of a four-leaf cover with you everywhere, then permanent ink is the way to go!
Our four-leaf clover temporary tattoo was designed in collaboration with Zihee, a talented tattoo artist from South Korea. Featuring her trademark watercolor style, this design provides a realistic rendition of the lucky clover. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share with a friend. Looking for the more ubiquitous three-leaf clover? Zihee has also designed a three-leaf clover temporary tattoo for our collection!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend