Tiny Ensō Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny Ensō temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm|
The tiny enso temporary tattoo is a beautiful symbol that is the core of finding peace within. The circle, which is painted in one single brushstroke, is a Japanese design that’s prominent in Zen Buddhism. It’s message is about finding a calmness to collect thoughts in a space that’s free and clear of distraction.
The plastic-free tiny enso fake tattoo may look like a simple circle, but a true appreciation for this image can be understood by taking a step back from the image and realizing just exactly how thought out and calculated this cimple circle is. With all the noise that’s constantly surrounding everything all the time, this circle is a safe space to get away from all of it.
Think of the tiny opening in the small enso sticker tattoo as a secret entrance to enter and exit when times are needed to get away, collect thoughts and rejuvenate. Then simply exit the circle and head back out into the world with a sense of confidence and positivity that will rub off on others.
The little enso ephemeral tattoo comes in a set of three so there will be plenty of calmness and positivity in the future. Find the perfect placement or share it with others who need some zen in their lives. Looking for something larger? Check out our bigger enso temporary tattoo, or a longer-lasting enso semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend