Tribal Wristband Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Ornamental/tribal wristband temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (height)|
Are you looking for an intricate, eye-catching design to inspire your next tattoo? If you prefer designs with an enormous amount of detail and the use of powerful symbols, then our tribal wristband temporary tattoo by Tukoi could be exactly what you’re looking for!
We created this beautiful tribal wristband fake tattoo in collaboration with Tukoi Oya, a talented Australian tattoo artist who is known for her handpoked style. This design features a variety of symbols, lines, and dots that work together to create a cohesive design.
Our Tukoi tribal wristband sticker tattoo incorporates several flowers and moons into its design. Flowers are symbols of beauty, growth, nature, friendship, and love, while the moon is frequently used to represent cycles, change, motherhood, and fertility.
All of these symbols are joined together through tribal lines, but this is not an ordinary tribal wristband. Thanks to Tukoi’s unique style, our plastic-free tribal wristband adhesive tattoo has a more sophisticated and mystical feel than typically seen with the tribal style. For more of her fascinating designs, be sure to check out our boxed collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend