Triquetra Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small long-lasting triquetra Celtic symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
Our triquetra semi-permanent tattoo depicts one of the most well-known and powerful symbols in Celtic culture. Frequently seen in jewelry and artwork, this design is also a popular choice in tattoo art. For anyone considering permanent ink, our 2-week temporary tattoo offers an easy way to experiment before making a commitment.
Our minimalist triquetra long-lasting tattoo features a three-pointed symbol that has been found in a variety of cultures throughout history. While the precise meaning of the symbol has been lost to time, it is believed to represent the three realms of existence: the spiritual realm, the natural world, and the human world. In Celtic mythology, this symbol was typically used to honor the neo-pagan triple goddess, who embodied the maiden, mother, and the crone.
Many people wear our ecological triquetra semi-permanent temporary tattoo to honor their Celtic heritage. Others choose to embrace the cycles of a woman’s life. Still others choose to interpret this design as a Christian symbol that represents the Holy Trinity.
No matter what the personal interpretation, our triquetra long-lasting fake tattoo is the perfect way to enjoy this exquisite design since it lasts on the skin for around 2 weeks. For a design that focuses on motherhood, we suggest this mother child symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend