Unalome Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Unalome two-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
The Unalome is an ancient Buddhist symbol that represents our life path as we seek to reach a state of enlightenment. Our Unalome semi-permanent tattoo features a single line that goes through a series of elegant curves and loops before eventually straightening out and ending with three dots.
This Unalome two-week temporary tattoo is often chosen by people as a way to represent their spiritual journey and guide them in their daily meditations. By choosing this type of temporary tattoo, you’ll be able to try out the design for longer than usual.
In addition, our Unalome long-lasting temporary tattoo can be used to represent purity of spirit and your desire to evolve spiritually. Created using eco-friendly materials, our Unalome 2-week tattoo is a skin-safe way to try out this beautiful design before making a commitment.
The ancient symbol behind our Unalome semi-permanent fake tattoo is said to be over 3,500 years old! The reason it has remained so popular throughout the ages is that it allows each person to embrace their own path towards enlightenment. Another popular variation of the Unalome tattoo is one that includes a lotus flower. If you prefer that style, we have this Unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo for you to check out.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend