Vegvísir Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Icelandic magical stave Vegvísir semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)|
Many people feel deeply drawn to ancient symbols for their magical or protective powers, and some express this attraction by choosing to get a particular symbol inked on their skin. This vegvísir semi-permanent tattoo, which features an ancient Icelandic magical stave, is a perfect example of such a tattoo.
The symbol featured in our environmentally-friendly vegvísir long-lasting temporary tattoo was used as a talisman to help guide its owner through rough weather and dangerous landscapes. It was believed to possess the power to dispel fog and grant safe passage, even in the most challenging conditions.
Today, our vegvísir semi-permanent fake tattoo is often chosen as a talisman for protection along life’s journey. It’s a unique way to reflect upon ancient traditions and bring history to life in the modern age.
Our vegvísir long-lasting tattoo is also used as a symbol of Icelandic culture and identity. For many Icelanders, it is a source of pride and inspiration, a reminder of their ability to weather any storm. This design comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around two weeks, which makes it the ideal way to experiment before getting inked. For another design featuring an ancient symbol, check out this aegishjalmur semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend