Watercolor Plumeria Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style plumeria (also known as frangipani) temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Plumeria, which is also known as frangipani, is a tropical plant that is known for its beautiful flowers and exotic fragrance. Native to the Caribbean and Central American, this plant evokes the warmth of the tropics and sun-filled days.
This flower was featured in artwork created by ancient Mesoamericans, demonstrating that this plant was highly regarded and esteemed in their culture. Today, the flower is used by Buddhists and Hindus in sacred ceremonies.
If you love this flower too, then you may be inspired to get permanent ink. If so, our watercolor plumeria temporary tattoo is a wonderful option to consider. Created in collaboration with the talented Lena Fedchenko, this plumeria fake tattoo features two full flowers and three buds in a warm orange and peach color scheme.
Designed in the watercolor style, this design has a vibrant, realistic appearance. Evoking all the warmth and sunshine of tropical culture, it will be a welcome appearance on your skin. Our watercolor plumeria adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy. If you prefer a smaller version, check out Fedchenko's small plumeria fake tattoo. For a minimalist rendition, we offer you our plumeria temporary tattoo in black ink.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend