World Traveler Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line style airplane flying around the world temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
For many people born with a desire to travel and explore, a tattoo is a perfect way to showcase their passion. While many options are available, we are particularly fond of this world traveler temporary tattoo that we created in collaboration with Puntuak.
Our eco-friendly world traveler fake tattoo features a minimalist depiction of the planet earth with an airplane incorporated into its circumference. This fake tattoo is created from a design by Puntuak, a tattoo artist from the Basque Country known for his thought-provoking designs.
In general, Puntuak’s earth with airplane sticker tattoo can be interpreted as a desire to see and explore as much as possible in this lifetime. But it can also be used to express a desire to stay connected with those who are far away from us.
Another interpretation of this airplane and globe temporary tattoo is that it represents how our world is now so interconnected and interdependent. Thanks to air travel, we are exposed to a much greater variety of people, places, and cultures. This fake tattoo is a wonderful way to celebrate this connection. It comes in a set of three, so it’s ideal for sharing or trying out placements before getting inked. For an option without an airplane, we suggest this series of small planet earth fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend