Yin Yang Deconstruction Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist yin yang deconstruction semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
Tattoos featuring the yin-yang symbol roared into popularity in the 1990s and have remained a classic choice in tattoo design. For anyone seeking an alternative to the traditional style, we suggest this plastic-free yin yang deconstruction semi-permanent tattoo.
Our deconstructed yin yang long-lasting temporary tattoo is a popular choice for those seeking a tattoo with spiritual meaning. The symbol itself is derived from Taoist philosophy, which teaches that the universe consists of two opposing but complementary forces. Yin is associated with darkness, femininity, and passive energy, while yang is associated with light, masculinity, and active energy. Together, these forces maintain balance in the universe.
Our yin-yang deconstruction semi-permanent fake tattoo can be seen as a reminder of this balance and represent the interconnectedness of all things. For many people, the tattoo serves as a reminder to stay present and mindful in the face of life's challenges.
Our deconstructed yin yang long-lasting tattoo, which comes in a set of two, is also a powerful symbol of hope and transformation, as it reminds us that even in the darkest of times, there is always some light. Created from gardenia juice, the ink from this fake tattoo sinks into the skin, allowing it to last for about 2 weeks before fading away. For a traditional design, check out this yin yang 2-week temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend