Yin Yang 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Little yin yang temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The yin yang is a classic symbol that is frequently featured in tattoo designs around the world. This ancient and powerful symbol holds deep meaning for many people, and permanent ink offers them a way to connect with that meaning each day. If you’re considering permanent ink, our yin yang 2-week temporary tattoo, which arrives in a set of two, is the ultimate way to try before you buy.
Our eco-friendly yin and yang two-week tattoo is a popular choice for those seeking to express their spiritual beliefs through body art. The symbol itself is derived from Taoist philosophy, which holds that all things are composed of two opposing but complementary forces. The black and white halves of the yin yang represent these two forces, with the black representing darkness and the white representing light.
This yin-yang 2-week tattoo is a great way to embrace the concept of Duality, which holds that everything has an opposite but also contains elements of its opposite. For example, night is the opposite of day, but both contain elements of light and dark.
Similarly, the yin yang symbolizes the balance between good and evil, male and female, etc. By placing our yin yang two-week fake tattoo on your body, you’ll be expressing your own commitment to achieving balance in all aspects of life. Created from a special blend of plant-based inks, this long-lasting tattoo is designed to last on your skin for around 14 days, so you can get a good sense of whether this is the right choice for you. If you like this design, you may also enjoy our small unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo.
Find the regular temporary tattoo version of this design here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend