\ˈsa-nə-tē\ Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Red color '\ˈsa-nə-tē\' phonetic pronunciation of the word 'sanity' temporary tattoo. Kylie Jenner has a red ink \ˈsa-nə-tē\ tattoo on her hip.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Kylie Jenner is known for her thought-provoking tattoos and her sanity tattoo is one of her most
intriguing ones. If you are considering getting a Jenner-inspired tattoo, then our sanity temporary tattoo provides you with the best way to try before you buy.
This design is an exact replica of the red word tattoo that Kyle Jenner has just below her right hip. Our \ˈsa-nə-tē\ fake tattoo features the phonetic pronunciation of the word ‘sanity’ and is designed using sustainable vegetable-based ink. It comes in a set of three so you can try out the same placement or find a spot of your own for this interesting design.
When Jenner opened up about the meaning behind this design, she explained that she has always been attracted to the word sanity - she likes what it means and how it sounds. She chose to get the tattoo as a way to remind herself to stay sane despite media attention and success.
Whether you wish to embrace a similar meaning or one completely of your own is up to you! One thing is for sure, you will get comments about our red sanity adhesive tattoo from anyone who sees it. Looking for a different one of Kylie’s famous tats? Be sure to browse our entire collection of Kylie Jenner temporary tattoos before making your final selection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend