Flower Crescent Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Crescent moon shaped flower wreath temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (height)|
In ancient civilizations, the moon and its different phases were powerful symbols of nature, mysticism, and transformation. Likewise, flowers have been used as representations of different emotions and seasons for thousands of years. Our eco-friendly flower crescent temporary tattoo combines these two symbols in a unique design that’s eye-catching and full of meaning.
The crescent moon is a prominent icon that is present in country flags, university logos, and even religious scriptures. Also known as the waxing moon, this distinct symbol is usually associated with life, growth, natural cycles, and fertility. In some contexts, the waxing moon also represents victory, achievements, and fulfilling one’s destiny.
There are thousands of flower varieties and more are discovered every year. Flowers are found in every inhabited region of the planet, so it’s no surprise that they’re a common symbol in many cultures. While some carry connotations like defiance and foolishness, most flowers are associated with positive concepts, like affection, good wishes, truth, and pure love.
This environmentally-responsible flower crescent temporary tattoo features a collection of flowers arranged in a crescent moon shape, so you can give your non-permanent piece a unique meaning. It’s printed on biodegradable paper, making it an ideal option for anyone who’s longing for a symbolic piece that doesn’t harm the environment.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend