Lotus Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style lotus unalome temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.8 in / 7 cm (height)
There is no denying the appeal of an Unalome tattoo. With their beautiful appearance and deep spiritual significance, these designs are a top choice among those who practice Buddhism. If you’re ready to try out this design, our lotus unalome temporary tattoo offers you the perfect opportunity!
One decision you’ll need to make before getting inked is whether or not to include the lotus flower in your design. The inclusion of the lotus brings additional meaning to the design itself. Our environmentally-friendly lotus Unalome fake tattoo is an elaborate design that features this symbolic flower, the meandering line of the Unalome, and an array of dots and stars positioned at its crown.
Our lotus Unalome sticker tattoo represents our spiritual journey, as we move from birth towards enlightenment, and eventually death. The lotus adds additional meanings of purity and rebirth. The intricate dots at the top of the design give it an ethereal, evolved presence on your skin.
Arriving in a set of three, our lotus unalome gives you the chance to find the right placement for this meaningful design. If you like this one, you might also enjoy this variation of our Unalome lotus temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend