One Day At A Time Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'One day at a time' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
When faced with a challenge or uncertainty, it’s common to feel overwhelmed and lose focus on the present moment. This temporary tattoo is a great way to remind yourself to take it one day at a time, rather than getting caught up in the problems that may come at some point in the future.
This is an important reminder because we truly have no idea what the future may hold, whether good or bad. We may spend countless hours worrying about a problem that never actually manifests itself. While forward-thinking is helpful when envisioning your goals or dreams, it is critical that you remain present in order to cherish and enjoy all that life offers. Don’t get so caught up in the “what ifs” and “buts” that you miss out on opportunities right in front of you!
Written in an elegant handwritten script, this ‘one day at a time’ temporary tattoo will provide a daily reminder to focus on the present rather than getting lost in future doubts or dreams. Thinking about getting permanent ink? This tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
While it’s important to take it one day at a time, it is vital that we consider the future of our planet. That’s why we have created this line of eco-friendly temporary tattoos, which are 100% recyclable and plastic-free. Our fake tattoos are created using vegetable-based ink and non-toxic adhesives, making them a great choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend