She Flies With Her Own Wings Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Handwritten font style 'she flies with her own wings' semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2
|Size||4.4 in / 11 cm (width)|
Looking for the perfect design to express independence and confidence? Our handwritten ‘she flies on her own wings’ semi-permanent tattoo is a thought-provoking design that is particularly popular among women.
This ecological ‘she flies on her own wings’ long-lasting tattoo features the English translation of the Latin words alis volat propriis, which were famously incorporated into the Oregon Territorial Seal in 1854. These words were meant to convey that the new state would make its own decisions independently, particularly when it came to the legality and morality of slavery.
Today our cursive ‘she flies on her own wings’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is popular among women who have confidence in their abilities to navigate the world. The image of a woman flying on her own wings implies independence and self-sufficiency, both of which are highly desired traits for modern women.
Our skin-safe ‘she flies on her own wings’ semi-permanent fake tattoo is a simple and elegant design that will last on the skin for around 2 weeks before fading away. It comes in a set of two, so it’s ideal for trying out placements or sharing with a friend. For other inspiring words, check out the entire collection of quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.