Small Crescent Moon Outline Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist crescent moon outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.75 cm (width)|
The crescent moon is a symbol that is in wide usage around the world. In use for thousands of years, this ancient symbol shares similar meanings across many cultures. It continues to be a powerful symbol today, making appearances in artwork, design, and tattoos. If you’re thinking of getting a tattoo, our small crescent moon outline temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy.
Often referred to as a half-moon, sickle moon, waxing or waning moon, this is a symbol of change and cycles. Because of its connection to the seasons and tides, the moon was worshipped throughout many ancient cultures. Today, the crescent moon is also connected to creativity and manifestation in spiritual circles.
Many cultures associated the moon with female goddesses - around the world, most cultures connect the moon to fertility, motherhood, and childbirth. The Roman goddess Diana and Greek goddess Artemis had strong connections to the Moon goddess, Luna or Selene.
If you’re thinking about permanent ink, our small crescent moon fake tattoo is a great way to experiment. With its simple, yet elegant, black outline, this design will look incredible on a delicate part of your body, such as your finger, ankle, or behind your ear. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before making your choice. For a larger version, check out this crescent moon outline adhesive tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend