Crescent Moon Outline Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist crescent moon outline temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)
The moon is a mysterious celestial body that shies away from the light and comes out to play during the darkest hours of the night. Thanks to its different phases and powerful gravitational pull, many cultures around the world revere the moon, treating it like one of the deities that help shape daily life. Our moon planet symbol temporary tattoo features an iconic design that’s printed on 100% paper packaging using non-toxic ink, making it a green alternative for your next piece of non-permanent body ink.
This temporary tattoo features a black half-moon outline without any filling, an unmistakable design that will draw attention everywhere you go. Its parallel tips and matching curves on each side have captivated painters, writers, and musicians for centuries, with many love ballads featuring the moon as their main protagonist.
From South America to Northern Africa, the moon is considered a mysterious symbol in different civilizations. As a matter of fact, the half-moon icon is a sacred symbol in some religions, plus it is also believed to represent fertility and the power of Mother Nature. And, even though it’s usually associated with gentle characteristics, its rugged surface reminds us that even beautiful things can have imperfect elements.
If you’re looking for an elegant and mysterious icon, our moon planet symbol temporary tattoo may just be the right choice.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend