Üruz Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist üruz rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (height)
Uruz is a particularly intriguing rune because it references the auroch, a mighty animal that is now extinct. Native to Europe, aurochs were a type of wild oxen that roamed freely during ancient times. Eventually domesticated, the auroch was the forefather to all domesticated cattle.
The uruz rune symbols vitality, strength, vigor, and determination. The impressive size of this animal and its ability to nourish a large number of people led ancient people to respect it for its physical size, health, and stamina.
Designed in the minimalist style, the shape of our uruz rune temporary tattoo references the hulking profile of an auroch. If you’re looking for a symbol of strength and power, this would be a great tattoo for you. It comes in a set of three, making it the perfect way to experiment with different placements before getting inked.
Our uruz rune fake tattoo also has a hint of melancholy. Despite its physical size, this majestic creature is now extinct, serving as an important reminder of the fragility of all life. Yet even as their numbers dwindled, the auroch continued to be a powerful, essential presence in the life of the Futhark-speaking peoples, making this an enduring symbol of determination and persistence.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend