Viserion Dragon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Dragon Viserion inspired minimalist temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
Dragons have terrified, fascinated, and delighted mankind for thousands of years. Ancient civilizations, including the Babylonians and Egyptians, left written records containing illustrative descriptions of these mighty beasts. In the European Middle Ages, dragons were considered to be evil, greedy, and capable of unleashed destruction.
When we look to Asia, however, the story changes. In Japanese and Chinese culture, dragons are a representation of the balance between good and evil. Capable of incredible powers and containing deep wisdom, dragons are a revered part of Asian mythology.
Our Viserion dragon temporary tattoo features the black silhouette of a dragon in flight. Designed after the mighty Viserion from Game of Thrones, this dragon fake tattoo displays fine detailing that gives it an ethereal presence on your skin. Pair it with our Drogon or Rhaegal temporary tattoo for an even stronger effect!
According to Asian traditions, the color of a dragon imbues it with additional meaning. Black dragons in particular are symbols of wisdom and protection, making them a popular choice when it comes to a dragon tattoo! If you’re considering permanent ink, our black dragon temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try before you buy.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.