Ornamental Lotus Temporary Tattoo by 1991.ink - Set of 3
Fine line ornamental lotus temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4.4 in / 11 cm (width)|
In recent years, tattoos featuring lotus flowers have become more and more popular. As an increasing number of people choose to tattoo these beautiful and meaningful flowers on their skin, it becomes more difficult to find a unique design. Our ornamental lotus temporary tattoo by 1991.ink is the perfect antidote to the ubiquitous lotus tattoo.
While many designs simply feature the flower on its own, our eco-friendly ornamental lotus flower fake tattoo offers a new interpretation of this design. Presented in a deconstructed manner, this lotus flower is elongated and contains additional design flourishes, which makes it a great choice for your arm, leg, or chest.
If you’re interested in 1991.ink’s ornamental lotus adhesive tattoo, it’s likely because you appreciate both its beauty and symbolism. This design is often chosen to represent the journey from darkness to light, from suffering to enlightenment. The lotus is also often seen as a symbol of hope and resilience, as well as purity and rebirth, thanks to the way it emerges from muddy river waters each morning.
Our ornamental lotus sticker tattoo is a wonderful way to try out 1991.ink’s fascinating designs. It arrives in a set of three, so you can share one with a friend or wear it to various events. If you appreciate this design, don’t miss the other eye-catching options in our collection of 1991.ink temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend